National Voter Registration Day – 24 September National Voter Registration Day 2019 in the United States. It is the most Popular Celebration day in the United States. Here We provide National Voter Registration Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images & Pictures for social media status. Every Year, 24th September observed as National Voter Registration Day in United states Peoples.
Dear Peoples, If you want to be share National Voter Registration Day 2019 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images & Pictures for social media status. In this Content, we Successfully collect best Inspirational National Voter Registration Day Quotes. Just collect them and share on social media.
National Voter Registration Day 2019 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images & Pictures
1. “Voting is the expression of our commitment to ourselves, one another, this country and this world.” — Sharon Salzberg
2. “Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. “Thinking isn’t agreeing or disagreeing. That’s voting.” — Robert Frost
4. “Every citizen of this country should be guaranteed that their vote matters, that their vote is counted, and that in the voting booth, their vote has as much weight as that of any CEO, any member of Congress, or any President.” — Barbara Boxer
5. “I believe that voting is the first act of building a community as well as building a country.” — John Ensign
6. “Young people need to vote. They need to get out there. Every vote counts. Educate yourself too. Don’t just vote. Know what you’re voting for, and stand by that.” — Nikki Reed
7. “I am sure that every one of my colleagues — Democrat, Republican, and Independent — agrees with that statement. That in the voting booth, everyone is equal.” — Barbara Boxer
8. “Voting is a right best exercised by people who have taken time to learn about the issues.” — Tony Snow
9. “Voting is a Constitutional right. Absent any evidence of fraud, all Americans have a protected right to vote, be they rich or poor, black, Hispanic or white, people who live in a big city or in remote rural areas.” — Juan Williams
10. “Majority rule only works if you’re also considering individual rights. Because you can’t have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.” — Larry Flynt
11. “The Voting Rights Act of 1965 was indeed a vital instrument of democracy, ensuring the integrity and reliability of a democratic process that we as a country hold so dear.” — Charles B. Rangel
12. “Voting is a civic sacrament.” — Theodore Hesburgh
National Voter Registration Day Image, Picture: