World Suicide Prevention Day | 10 September World Suicide Prevention Day 2019. Every Year, all peoples are celebrated World Suicide Prevention Day on 10th September. So, In this Year the World Suicide Prevention Day Celebrate these people 10th September 2019. World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD), on 10 September, is organized by the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP). WHO has been co-sponsor of the day. It’s the most popular festival in the World. Here, You can also Download this Day Images, to update your Social Media Status and more on this Day. Are you looking Happy World Suicide Prevention Day 2019 Messages, Images, Pictures, Quotes, Greetings, Pic, Photos and more? Just Continue Reading the full post and Download Image.
World Suicide Prevention Day 2019 Quotes:
- “Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.” — Rose Lane
- “Hope is a necessity for normal life and the major weapon against the suicide impulse.” — Karl Menninger
- “Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.” – Unknown
Advice for World Suicide Prevention Day 2019:
- Keep them Safe: Always try to keep them safe. It will help to avoid Suicide and other occurrences.
- Help them connect: Get a plan from different health organization and keep their mind fresh with different activities.
- Be there: This could be being physically present for someone or speaking with them on the phone, though it’s important to follow through.